Royal Orchid Hotels Limited, a fast emerging hotel chain operating 5 and 4 star hotels for business and leisure travellers, today reported its first quarter financial results for the quarter ended 30th June 2017.
Highlights of Q1 FY18 v/s Q1 FY17
- Revenue of Rs 23.65 cr in v/s. Rs 20.47 cr
- EBIDTA of Rs 4.17 cr v/s. Rs 2.06 cr
- PAT of Rs 1.15 cr v/s. Rs (0.54) cr
- EPS of Rs 0.42 v/s. EPS of Rs (0.20)
Key Business initiatives
- The Company has signed two properties under management during the quarter, which will be operational shortly.
EBIDTA Margin of 18 % Q1 FY18 v/s. 10 % Q1 FY17
Commenting on the results Mr. Chender Baljee, Chairman & Managing Director said: “On the business front, we are totally focused on our asset light model strategy with addition of 2 new properties in first quarter of this fiscal year. We seek to maintain an efficient balance sheet with an investment grade credit rating. We will continue with the strategy to increase our presence across country and strengthen our portfolio.
In next quarter we will witness the post GST implementation phase with the industry settling down and assessing the overall impact.”